Connects jeans to a motorcycle jacket, to prevent an uncomfortable gap forming between the two when riding.
Oxford Belt connector
• Compatible with all Oxford motorcycle jackets
• Top quality YKK zip
• Elasticated section allows for movement on the bike without discomfort
• Unobtrusive design – can simply be left on your belt when not in use
• Made using genuine leather
How to use:
• Take your favourite belt and start to thread it through the belt loops in your riding jeans (or trousers).
• As you reach the centre point at the back of your jeans, pass the belt through the Oxford Belt Connector as shown here.
• Next, pass the belt through the centre belt loop of your jeans before passing back through the Oxford Belt connector on the other side.
• Continue to pass the belt through the rest of the jean loops until the belt fastens at the front. The Oxford Belt Connector should remain secured at the rear.
• Finally, zip to your favourite Oxford Jacket… and that’s it, you’re good to go! No more pesky jacket riding up!
Availability: 1 in stock
Showing as Out of Stock? This item may still be available in store. Please contact us for more details 01343 550600