FUTURE CHAMPIONS START HERE
Inspired by incredible MX racing heroes, every Honda CRF-F off-road motorcycle is designed to be the perfect starting point for aspiring riders and racers alike.
A manageable seat height, downsized grips and a simple-to-use semi automatic gearbox in the CRF50F and a full 5 speed on the CRF110F and CRF125F (also available in a big wheel variant) allows young riders to take and thoroughly enjoy full control of their bike.
Proven and reliable, the four-stroke engines of all four provide smooth, safe power. Each chassis ruggedly built, with tough frames and suspension that can easily handle the roughest terrain. And with sharp new graphics, plus styling straight from our CRF race bikes, looking fast is even easier. So, whether just for fun or the beginning of a career, before moving onto the R, there’s no better place to start, than on a Honda CRF F. Let the adventure begin.
- Engine Type – Air-cooled 4-stroke 2-valve SOHC single
- Engine Displacement (cm3 ) – 49
- Compression Ratio – 10 : 1
- Bore x Stroke (mm) – 39.0 × 41.4
- Starter – Kick
- Caster Angle – 25 °
- Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm) – 1,302 × 581 × 774
- Frame type – Mono-Backbone; steel tube
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres) – 2.6
- Ground Clearance (mm) – 146
- Kerb Weight (kg) – 50
- Seat Height (mm) – 548
- Brakes Front – 80 mm leading / trailing drum
- Brakes Rear – 80 mm leading / trailing drum
- Suspension Front – 21.7 mm inverted telescopic fork, 87 mm travel
- Suspension Rear – Monoshock with cantilever-type swingarm, 70 mm axle travel
- Tyres Front – 2.50 10 (33)
- Tyres Rear – 2.50 10 (33)