HIGH PERFORMANCE HOT SHOT
Riding off-road is a passion. Your passion. Maybe it’s just at the weekend after a busy work schedule – you, some friends, a destination. The trail might be easy or hard; forest tracks, deep muddy ruts or technical climbs. Maybe it’s all that – and more – in a day. But this is what the new CRF250RX is built for.
It is the off-road tool you’ve always wanted, a high-performance trail/enduro hot shot – now armed with the lightweight chassis of the CRF450RX – built to exploit all the advantages a 250 offers; manoeuvrability and nimble agility. The 249.4cc DOHC engine’s legendary top-end power is bolstered by strong mid-range torque and now, even stronger bottom-end drive. But it also has new steering geometry and Showa suspension re-set for use away from the MX track, an 18-inch rear wheel, larger fuel tank, standard-fit knuckle guards and sidestand.
And because the CRF250RX is so light, it is so easy to manage, all day. Of course, what makes it so much fun to ride for fun also make it a potent tool in the hands of an enduro racer, amateur or professional. Because when it comes to crushing the special test, whatever the terrain, this motorcycle has the pure DNA of the CRF250R. Or, as it’s more commonly
known, a performance advantage.
- Engine Type – Liquid-cooled 4-stroke single DOHC
- Engine Displacement (cm3 ) – 249.4
- Compression Ratio – 13.9 : 1
- Bore x Stroke (mm) – 79 x 50.9
- Starter – Electric
- Caster Angle – 27° 9’
- Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm) – 2,176 x 839 x 1,281
- Frame type – Aluminium twin tube
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres) – 8
- Ground Clearance (mm) – 335
- Kerb Weight (kg) – 108
- Seat Height (mm) – 964
- Brakes Front – 260 mm hydraulic wavy disc
- Brakes Rear – 240 mm hydraulic wavy disc
- Suspension Front – 49 mm Showa (Hitachi Astemo, Ltd) coil-spring USD
- Suspension Rear – Showa (Hitachi Astemo, Ltd.) Mono shock with Honda Pro-Link
- Tyres Front – 90/90-21 Dunlop AT81
- Tyres Rear – 110/100-18 Dunlop AT81